Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Contact Sheet

Contact Sheet

Color Theory:
There are 12 hues in the color wheel. They are all divided up into Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colors. The three primary colors blue, yellow, and red can be mixed in various ways to create any color on the color wheel. When two primary colors are mixed with each other, they create a secondary color. Tertiary colors can then be made as both a primary color and an adjacent secondary color are mixed together.

Why I chose the color Red: 

I chose this color because it is almost fall, and I figured there would be lots of reds, oranges, and yellows around. Plus, it is very vibrant and tends to stand out.

What Red Symbolizes for Me:

Autumn, my favorite time of the year.

Heat/Warmth

Taylor Swift's album, Red

Liverpool, my second favorite footie team (Barcelona is my #1)

Power






































No comments:

Post a Comment